B. L. JAIN
A Senior Partner and Founding Partner of the firm, he has more than three decades of experience in rendering professional services in Income Tax matters. He is a member of ICAI since 1983 and has a significant experience of representing clients before tax, appellate and regulatory authorities.
- An advisor on strategic issues and provides a perspective on global trends and emerging practices on client assignments. His ability to relate the business strategies of clients to the tax and regulatory environment has been recognized as unique and has played a critical role in evolving solutions for client.
- Has over three-decades experience in representing the clients before tax, appellate and regulatory authorities for cases covering Corporate Tax Assessments, Assessment of High Networth Individuals and Search and Seizure cases.
- Expert in Consultancy and Advisory on Income Tax related matters.
- Appointed as an Independent Director for Balkrishna Paper Mills Limited.
He is a Partner at Banshi Jain & Associates and heads the Raipur office. He is a member of ICAI since 2011 and has completed M.Com from Pune University. He holds certification on Concurrent Bank Audit held by ICAI. He is expertise in the field of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Management Consultancy.
- Specialisesin Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit and manages Consultancy, Due diligence review,
- Brings expertise in the field of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Management Consultancy.
- Speaker at seminar on taxation organized by CICASA and completed DISA of ICAI.
- Lead the team as Article Assistant at Kirtane&Pandit Chartered Accountants
- Phone: +91 9669033722
- Email: [email protected]
He is a member of ICAI since 2012 and heads the International Tax and Regulatory Team at BJAA. Prior to joining BJAA, Mr. Rahul Golecha was previously associated with KPMG. He is known for his experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and FEMA Regulatory services.
- Possesses considerable experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and FEMA Regulatory services.
- Has advised various Indian/ multinational clients on global transfer pricing matters relating to setting of transfer pricing policy, cost allocation, etc. He has extensively assisted clients in preparing documentation (including global documentation) and represented them in the course of transfer pricing audits.
- Has assisted in Regulatory Compliance and Representation before the Advance Pricing Arrangement (‘APA’) Authorities for various clients.
- Brings significant experience in advising several companies on various aspects of domestic and cross border taxation, etc.
- Phone: +91 9819084939
- Email: [email protected]