AUDIT AND ASSURANCE ADVISORY
Auditors are a vital link in the financial reporting process, because their opinion increases the trust in the minds of different stakeholders.
At BJAA we thrive to provide quality services that are industry specific and tailor made depending on the specific industry requirements, size and operations.
While providing our services we adhere to high standards of independence, professionalism, integrity and ethical values. With increasing business desire and complication, our clients demand constant assistance for consulting and advisory on numerous commercial and accounting matters.
We benefit our clients to better understand their organizations’ values and performance to comfort them in achieving their true potential.
Service Area: Assurance
A Senior Partner and Founding Partner of the firm, he has more than three decades of experience in rendering professional services in Income Tax matters. He is a member of ICAI since 1983 and has a significant experience of representing clients before tax, appellate and regulatory authorities.
- An advisor on strategic issues and provides a perspective on global trends and emerging practices on client assignments. His ability to relate the business strategies of clients to the tax and regulatory environment has been recognized as unique and has played a critical role in evolving solutions for client.
- Has over three-decades experience in representing the clients before tax, appellate and regulatory authorities for cases covering Corporate Tax Assessments, Assessment of High Networth Individuals and Search and Seizure cases.
- Expert in Consultancy and Advisory on Income Tax related matters.
- Appointed as an Independent Director for Balkrishna Paper Mills Limited.
- Phone: +91 9669033722
- Email: [email protected]
Service Area: Assurancer
After becoming a Chartered Accountant in 2010, Mr. Pawan continued to excel his career with Banshi Jain & Associates. He has been with the firm since 2011 and has been a continual part of the core leadership team. He is a member of ICAI since 2013 and has completed certification on IFRS held by ICAI.
- Completed IND AS and IFRS certification course held by ICAI.
- Possesses 6 years of experience in accounting and assurance services and has led prestigious assurance and advisory engagements for some very large clients in financial services, insurance, manufacturing, infrastructure, government companies and real estate sectors.
- Has actively participated in various strategic policy matters and initiatives of the firm, including strategic integration of firms and expansions of team, offices and operations.
- With a passion for newer and challenging opportunities, he has also been instrumental in firm’s foray into consulting and advisory services in the area of IFRS/Ind AS Reporting, Financial Modelling, XBRL Reporting, etc.
Phone: +91 8879624454
Email: [email protected]